1. She had a great idea for getting out of working one day last term, so that's what we did and boy did we get caught out.
2. This laptop is by my side, always, because my life is on it.
3. I know this: your laptop battery will always die in the middle of the most important thing you've used it for today, when there isn't a power-point within reach.
4. This morning, when I went out to scrape the ice off my windscreen, there was barely a breath of wind, the sun was just an idea and my street was completely still.
5. These words apply to me: bibliophile, star-gazer, gardener, hoarder, inquisitive, non-swimming, green-tea drinker.
6. Today, when I stepped out into the playground to umpire a soccer-match, the sun was shining.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to sharing a meal with friends, tomorrow my plans include sharing another meal with friends and Sunday, I want to refrain from eating!