Monday, June 28, 2010

What's going on?

They're wicked over there at Opus Gluei.... usually nobody, and I mean NOBODY sees the space I call my Busy Room, mainly because its a place only the owner could love.  I followed the rules (I nearly wrote "guidelines" but who am I kidding, these are RULES) and didn't move a thing, just turned around from my computer and snapped some pictures.  Then I looked , really looked, at them and there's hardly a bit of paper to be seen.  I really do make cards here.  Somewhere. 

The best thing about my desk is that its high (I use a drafting stool to sit at it), and about 8 feet long, and 30 inches wide.... and the remaining workspace is about a foot square.  It has a lovely big pinboard at the back and lots of shelves above.  Ideal.....and full.  The rest of the room is best left to your imagination.

7 comments:

  1. Soooo great to see YOUR workspace after you've seen MY disaster zone - LOL!!! A good workspace is not meant to be tidy - otherwise no work is being done - LOL
    xXx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This wonderful-I want to come and visit and we can both work here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love work spaces that you can see everything and where it is at, just at a glance. Those are the best, to me anyway. Thanks so much for stopping Robin's Egg Blues and leaving a comment for the big giveaway. It means alot to have people from all over stop in and say hi.
    Come back for a visit any time.

    Blessings,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay, first of all, loving the new profile pic! That is wonderful.

    Now, about your space - I think it looks grand - it seems organized to me. The paper is merely put away, that's why it isn't readily seen! Thanks for sharing with us at Opus Gluei!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your creative zone. I see so many wonderful goodies here. Looks like a wonderful place to play. I end up working in a small area too. Funny how that works, isn't it.
    And just for the record, we are QUITE WICKED. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love looking at people's crafting spaces and yours is no exception, it's looks like a hive of activity and all that fabulous stash whoopeee!
    Gini
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, great space to create, and it looks pretty organised to me. I was just thinking about my space today (my current space is too small) - think I am going to redo it, but not sure how, might have to pinch some ideas.
    xox

    ReplyDelete

love to know what you think.......