Sunday, June 1, 2014

Restrain yourself......to black & white & one other colour.....



When I started this card in my head, it was black with little bits of white and yellow...........and then the fingers took over from the head, and look what happened..........


...........it became yellow with a hint of black and white.  Ah well.

As always, I am seduced by the paper, and when it came to finding something black, this small piece of embossed card fell out of the pile on my desk.











So I tried again, just to see what my head and fingers would come up with, and this is the result.


Not strictly black and white...........but I like it.  This is another challenge from the team at Opus Gluei, so its well worth a look to see what other designers have created.

No comments:

Post a Comment

love to know what you think.......