Saturday, June 21, 2014

Movie postcard

Had the chance to join in a swap with a some crafty friends and the topic this time was a movie themed postcard.  My friends will know that I have a quiet passion for the Blues Brothers, dating back long before I began papercrafts.  I think the first time I watched it I was totally bemused, but now I'm one of those crazy theatre-goers at The Astor who dress up, sing all the songs and recite all the lines.

Here's my entry



...and of course its photographed tucked in my son's hat, part of my costume at every screening.  Its a tribute to you Si that you chose such an enduring image that lives on through so many productions.  I'm pretty sure you wont mind that I rebanded the hat - that white ribbon did get just a wee bit tired after so many wearings.....


Vale Simon C Thomson, Blues Brother extraordinaire.

No comments:

Post a Comment

love to know what you think.......