Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Opus Gluei Challenge #26 *bling*

*Bling* indeed...... not feeling in a bling mood now after getting sparkles all over the place except where they were meant to be, and upending a pot of embossing powder, and being totally unable to find the diamond thingies.... Grrr

Okay, take two. Calming thoughts, deep breathing, and inspiration strikes! Haven't taken up the pliers and wires for a while but DO need a
decent bookmark that I wont lose under the bed. Or if I do, it will be obvious when I shine a torch into that dark and dusty space. So here's my bookmark hook with a collection of silvery *bling*.

Proof that a card isn't always the solution to a problem!

6 comments:

  1. I absolutely LOVE this bookmarker. Blingy beautiful bookmark. Also happy to see that you stepped out of a card. Only problem I see, and have myself, is that reading time competes with crafty time. Hmmm. One day I will find a solution, but not just yet. An Echo in the Bone is calling to me....

    Thanks for playing with us at Opus Gluei. We LOVE your creations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Carolann... Thanks so much for the sweet comment on my blog! And now your cute and fun idea for a book-marker is sheer PERFECTION! With "style" I might add... TFS! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! You are mighty crafy Carolann. One reason I love you so much!

    I sure wish I had time to read these days...

    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, love this! Yep, perfect for our challenge and very pretty...shiny, blingy, pretty...covers all my bases! CYBER HUGS from the US!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Way to show that not all challenges need to be met with paper!!!! Gorgeous job as always.
    Aaah - the hoidays are nearly over - must make a catch up date soon - maybe a Sunday arvo???
    Lotsaluv
    xXx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've never seen a book mark constructed in this way before. What a fabulous shiny treat when you pick your book up!
    Happy crafting
    Gini
    xx

    ReplyDelete

love to know what you think.......