Sunday, April 28, 2013

OG 155 Bicycle built for two....

When I was small, my grandmother sang only one song that I remember, and it was...

"Daisy, Daisy, give me your answer do.
I'm half crazy all for the love of you.
It wont be a stylish marriage,
I can't afford a carriage,
But you'll look sweet
Upon the seat
......of a bicycle built for two."

So this challenge was meant for me (thank you Poobahs) and my ATC is a tiny tribute to my one-of-a-kind grandmother and her light voice gifting me this song in my memory.

I found the image on the 'net... was it really a stamp?  And the honeycomb cardstock is from one of the beautiful TE kits I'm still hoarding. See other interpretations here.....

3 comments:

  1. Thank you, that's the song that my dad used to sing and it's what prompted this challenge! I love the bright yellow you've used on this, it sings to me of spring! Thanks for joining with us in our bicycle challenge at Opus
    Gluei, Chat Noir!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a song I've heard in my family too - ah, the shared collective memories of family! This is such a nice ATC, mon Chat Noir, and I love the pop of yellow to make the stamp zingy!

    I'm so happy you're joining us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've not heard this song. So I have just now created a tune for the words. LOVE your ATC. The yellow is so cheery. Thanks for playing with us.

    ReplyDelete

love to know what you think.......