Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Photo Inspiration this week.....OG 222

 This lovely calming photo is the inspiration for two cards I made this week. I had thought to go off into a dreamy haze of greys and blacks, maybe with a hint of bling, but instead I went to the golden end of the spectrum for both.

This one uses up a piece of Stampin Up paper that I have always loved for its shadowy images and muted colours.  A little bit of black matte sequins in a spray complete the picture, and its a rusty coloured card for a change.
 The second card goes right down the autumn spectrum and uses an oriental paper as its background.  The tag and flowers are from my box of "come in handy" things.  As always, I am seduced by the paper and want to show it off.
The biggest flowers are another Stamin Up product, from right back when I first made cards.  One day I embossed lots and lots and tried out all my embossing powders just to see what they did.....these are some of the last.

Wonder what other people created this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

love to know what you think.......