Saturday, March 1, 2014

Significant birthdays.....

This is the year that most of my friends from school have a significant birthday.....hardly seems reasonable that so many years have passed since we were worrying about important things like homework, and remembering white socks for sport, and trading sandwiches at lunchtime, and thinking up new ways to get out of German classes.

Tomorrow one of my friends is celebrating with a High Tea at her place, catered for by her newest son-in-law who just happens to be a chef.  We're all invited to wear our Sunday best, which in my case will be my usual monochrome, but maybe I'll break out the pearls!!  Living dangerously seems to be called for.



This is the card I made for Jilba, gathering together a host of pinks and sparkles to make her a special card...............a long way away from my usual.


1 comment:

  1. I LOVE it. You know m favorite colour is pink. I'm proud to have such a talented friend. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

love to know what you think.......