Saturday, September 28, 2013

A list of lists

Last month I accepted a challenge to make a list for every day of September, and it took some thinking.....but that was the easy bit.  Since it was a challenge set by Jana from the Opus Gluei I couldn't just let it go at a bit of writing, there had to be some glue and glitter and lots of coloured paper involved.  This is what I came up with......

There's one tag for each day, and I chose one of the things on each day's list to illustrate on the tag.  Some are considerably better than others.........some took ages, and some did not (this is NOT a challenge to see which ones took me longest!!).  When they were finished, I gathered them altogether on a piece of ribbon and held them in place with a big black and white bead.  I'll just share four here, one from each week.

Week 1 included a list of things I'm listening to and one was Fatness (the oldest biggest cat) complaining that SURELY it must be tea time....



Week 2 investigated my wish list which includes keeping bees.....
 


 
Week 3 had me writing a shopping list which included my favourite tea...

and week 4 wanted to know about collections I've accumulated and I chose the alphabet books that are taking over my shelves.







You can see all the lists on my other blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

love to know what you think.......